Friday, August 7, 2009

Reduced Libido

Is this normal for pregnant women? I just feel that her sexual appetite has reduced. I noticed also that she does not make the first move compared to a few months ago. I remember one time she told me after we made love that she wants us to make love until her 9th month or just before her expected due date. It is weird that after a while she can not stand with what she told me before. Her reason is that she can not feel anything. Is this because of her fatigue or something else?

2 comments:

  1. Maybe she is just tired caring for another child and carrying one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It happens. Mine has been increased for a while, but this week...not so much. It's just changes. (And I don't think you're a child for wishing she could live up to that.) :)

    ReplyDelete